iAtkos V7, AMD, stucks at the booting

Giammy

3 posts in this topic

Hi folks :(

I have a problem with this release... I successfully finished the installation, but at the booting it stucks with a strange error, i've uploaded the related pic:

26062009374.th.jpg

My specs:

AMD 3400+ (sse2)

MB, ASUS Salmon (SiS 760 + 964)

1 GB RAM

An IDE HD

I already have a working installation of Leopard with iPC 10.5.6, with the same kernel (Voodoo .5), so i don't see the matter... Help me please :(

Wow, you were so close to booting. Everything looks normal to me except the last line, which means the kernel tried to initialize your wireless adapter but froze. I had a similar problem when I installed iAtkos v7 yesterday but with a different wireless driver, the RT73 Ralink. It froze my boot like yours.

So I re-installed iAtkos (had to erase partition again too) but did not select any network drivers, and I was able to boot. Later I manually downloaded the extension and installed it, and had no more problems. :(

Elad Nava: Are you sure? If i take other photos at the booting, the order of the last lines change everytime... I see no error expect the "UUID of the kernel not matching" and the "AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement timed out"

The fact is that the loading of the intel cpu driver had to be excluded by the disabler... The same error appears in an installation i did of this release on an other PC, always with an AMD and the Voodoo kernel, but in that installation the boot proceed anyway.

About the kernel UUID error, i read it has no influence on the booting... I would give up but i've arrived so far, it stucks for a nothing!