Apple MiniWiFi AirPort on EEEPC

LiNuX-MaC

3 posts in this topic

;) Hello all expert out there,

I have just finish installing leopard 10.5.4 on to my eeepc702 8g, everything working great even sleep/wakeup.

but wifi is not working, so i decided to order an apple airport miniwifi card and put it in my eeepc, it recognize rite away as an airport, but in system preference it is turn off, and clicking the turn on button does not do anything.

how do i get this to enable and turn it on. i try many other method of installing IO802..kext but nothing work.

i am desperately need a helping hand on this to get it working.

many thanks in advanc.

LiNuX-MaC

:unsure: Hello all expert out there,

I have just finish installing leopard 10.5.4 on to my eeepc702 8g, everything working great even sleep/wakeup.

but wifi is not working, so i decided to order an apple airport miniwifi card and put it in my eeepc, it recognize rite away as an airport, but in system preference it is turn off, and clicking the turn on button does not do anything.

how do i get this to enable and turn it on. i try many other method of installing IO802..kext but nothing work.

i am desperately need a helping hand on this to get it working.

many thanks in advanc.

LiNuX-MaC

Is there a keyboard button to turn on the wifi? If so turn it on and reboot

Try FN+F2

Is there a keyboard button to turn on the wifi? If so turn it on and reboot

Try FN+F2

FN+F2 Won't work , i was searching around the forum and got the airport to turn on , but cannot join any network, wep or wpa, cant get it to join.

any other suggestion?

LiNuX-MaC