Help needed: Dell Latitude D430

farukp

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I just installed Leo4all on my latitude D430, but didn't have any idea on what drivers I should select. on osx86project hcl there are no detailed instructions.

Now I get a "still waiting for root device".

Can some tell me how to work around this one. In the Bios I cant find any AHCI options

Hi. I just installed Leo4all on my latitude D430, but didn't have any idea on what drivers I should select. on osx86project hcl there are no detailed instructions.

Can some tell me how to work around this one. In the Bios I cant find any AHCI options

Try booting with keeping Install disk in drive. If you are successful then you need to install the proper driver for your HDD.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Did you ever manage to get this working ? I have the same laptop with exactly the same issue. I've tried reinstalling loads of times with different chipsets kexts but it just never boots.

Regards,

Axet