Running TW2008 w/out Proper Cider

Thomas Bender

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am new to Cider but I have been able to run many Valve games with it :unsure:

I recently bought the 08 Collection for PC. It is the 08 games (Madden, TW, NBA Live, etc) for 20 bucks. The only problem is that is it for PC! I know that there is a retail Cider version of the game.

I've attempted to use the City of Heroes trial (2097) than the usual GameTap version of Cider but it gave me the error that I cannot run the game cause it cannot find a file.

Does anyone have a version of Cider that will work or at least a quick description of how to get it to work? I do not wish to re-buy the game just so it will run on my Mac. My PC is too slow for it.

Hello,

I am new to Cider but I have been able to run many Valve games with it :wacko:

I recently bought the 08 Collection for PC. It is the 08 games (Madden, TW, NBA Live, etc) for 20 bucks. The only problem is that is it for PC! I know that there is a retail Cider version of the game.

I've attempted to use the City of Heroes trial (2097) than the usual GameTap version of Cider but it gave me the error that I cannot run the game cause it cannot find a file.

Does anyone have a version of Cider that will work or at least a quick description of how to get it to work? I do not wish to re-buy the game just so it will run on my Mac. My PC is too slow for it.

Find a tuturial directly here:

LINK

And cider 2097 here:

LINK

Enjoy