2wire USB network adapter drivers?

happybob

4 posts in this topic

Since my internal wireless card won't work, I do have an extra 2wire 802.11g wireless usb network adapter around the house and thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone know if there are drivers available to make it work? Thanks.

Since my internal wireless card won't work, I do have an extra 2wire 802.11g wireless usb network adapter around the house and thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone know if there are drivers available to make it work? Thanks.

Yes, I got my 2wire USB adapter to work using the Xydas drivers that are linked on this site (sorry, cant remember where exactly, just search). Those work with the 2wire USB adapter-assuming you have the same one I do. Mine is a flat silver rectangular thing with a mini usb cable and a popup antenna.

Let me know if you can't find them here and I'll try to recreate my search. I bet if you search for Xydas you will find them.

Yes, I got my 2wire USB adapter to work using the Xydas drivers that are linked on this site (sorry, cant remember where exactly, just search). Those work with the 2wire USB adapter-assuming you have the same one I do. Mine is a flat silver rectangular thing with a mini usb cable and a popup antenna.

Let me know if you can't find them here and I'll try to recreate my search. I bet if you search for Xydas you will find them.

Did you mean Zydas not Xydas? Because I think I found them, was this what it was called?

Zydas WLAN USB driver 4.5.70

Yes, sorry for the typo, Zydas is right. I can't swear to the version number-I seem to recall the one I used was 1211 or something (its saved on my flash drive somewhere)

If you dont have any luck with the one you found, post again and ill look it up for sure.