Acer 5930 with 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller Parcially working!

mvsesa

6 posts in this topic

well, i got this sound card on my acer aspire 5930:

00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller [8086:293e] (rev 03)

I've been installing a lots of drivers for this soundcard, but the only success I got is with Azalia Drivers (with a little modding.. just i follow this post http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...;#entry1008883)

With these tricks I got audio working, only stereo audio and no inputs.

So, i think i'm gonna explode, I look up for a lot of solutions, i've installed HDAEnabler, HDAPatcher by Taruga, Codec Dumps, AppleHDA.kext (also i modified this one but nothing...),HDA_ALC888_ICH9, etc... (30 differnts kexts, all in my trash)

are there somebody with same specification that made it work properly? (I'm very interested with inputs)

Is it possible to install AppleHDA combined with azali?? Azalia for output, and AppleHDA for input??

Thnxs!

(excuse my bad english.. I'm Spanish)

please follow italian posts.. and search for it on them

because we are a lot of people with the same problem

then.. i post you the last work.. we have the support of THE KING now!

the post is the attachment in that post

you must put EFIALC.txt string.. in com boot apple plist

remove hdaenabler or alcinject

replace applehda from ARCHIVIO.ZIP and put the injector in S/L/E

fix permissions and reboot

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1116907

bye

• 9 months later...

Hi there... sorry to wake up an old thread like this but this seemed to work so well that I just could not resist asking.

I have the exact same sound card (00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller [8086:293e] (rev 03)) in my Clevo M571TU and I followed this recipe to the dot... still I get no audio what so ever. No input or output.

Are there any capital errors that I could be making whilst following this method?

Would be VERY grateful for any advice you can give me.

Thank you,

Gasher

• 4 months later...
Hi there... sorry to wake up an old thread like this but this seemed to work so well that I just could not resist asking.

I have the exact same sound card (00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller [8086:293e] (rev 03)) in my Clevo M571TU and I followed this recipe to the dot... still I get no audio what so ever. No input or output.

Are there any capital errors that I could be making whilst following this method?

Would be VERY grateful for any advice you can give me.

Thank you,

Gasher

Same here, pretty big disappointment. :thumbsup_anim: