How can I enable QE/CI of my 9650M GT ? Thanks~

5 posts in this topic

In the last few days, I have tried many kinds of ways to get full functionality of my 9650M GT. I used nvidia 9000 series drivers, nvkush, nvinject, EFI string and so on. Only got the changed resolution 1280*800*32. But QE/CI has been never enabled.

I think the only thing I can do now is to get your help here .

Thanks in advance~ ;)

In the last few days, I have tried many kinds of ways to get full functionality of my 9650M GT. I used nvidia 9000 series drivers, nvkush, nvinject, EFI string and so on. Only got the changed resolution 1280*800*32. But QE/CI has been never enabled.

I think the only thing I can do now is to get your help here .

Thanks in advance~ :D

anyone can fix this ?

OK. Let me end this by myself.

I finally made it ! Install iDeneb V1.4 10.5.6 and NVDarwin 1.2.5. Add device id (0x064c10de) to GeForce.kext, NVDAHal50.kext, NVDAResman.kext and NVDarwin.kext. Repair permissions and reboot. Then u can see QE/CI is enabled . That is so great !

OK. Let me end this by myself.

I finally made it ! Install iDeneb V1.4 10.5.6 and NVDarwin 1.2.5. Add device id (0x064c10de) to GeForce.kext, NVDAHal50.kext, NVDAResman.kext and NVDarwin.kext. Repair permissions and reboot. Then u can see QE/CI is enabled . That is so great !

just out of curiosity what computer do you have?(not too many seem to use the 9650m gt) and please upload all your files, or give some detail on how you did it.