OpenGL Not found

T00CLUTCH

4 posts in this topic

Ok so I was able to install OS X 10.5.2 with Kalyway and I installed Warcraft III, but it told me I had no openGL support. How do I add that? And also, will it be a problem with anything else? Such as using Photoshop? I plan to get the CS4 Master Collection. Thanks in advance.

Ok so I was able to install OS X 10.5.2 with Kalyway and I installed Warcraft III, but it told me I had no openGL support. How do I add that? And also, will it be a problem with anything else? Such as using Photoshop? I plan to get the CS4 Master Collection. Thanks in advance.

Yes, it will be a problem. You have to install the necessary files to get your video card working with full acceleration. There are more than enough guides on how to do that here, so use the search function.

Yes, it will be a problem. You have to install the necessary files to get your video card working with full acceleration. There are more than enough guides on how to do that here, so use the search function.

Exactly what do I search for since when I search OpenGL it comes up with a bunch of useless junk.

Exactly what do I search for since when I search OpenGL it comes up with a bunch of useless junk.

You should search for getting full Core image and Quartz Extreme on you specific graphics card.......