iATKOS + E Machines W3503

zerhacke

2 posts in this topic

I have just finished installing iATKOS 5i on an EMachines W3503 computer. I only had -R DVD Media in my house so I changed the +R drive in the machine to a spare -R drive I had lying around. If you don't have a spare -R drive +R media is readily available in a wide variety of vendors. The ISO can be burned to either.

iATKOS 5i picked up all my hardware out of the box. I have yet to get my Xpress 200 onboard video to receive a driver but that's because I have not looked. When/if I find a solution I will repost.

SMB is EXTREMELY flaky. I don't care but you should if you have a home network with Windows shares (why are you not OSx86ing your whole network?). When/if I find a solution I will repost.

• 1 year later...
I have just finished installing iATKOS 5i on an EMachines W3503 computer. I only had -R DVD Media in my house so I changed the +R drive in the machine to a spare -R drive I had lying around. If you don't have a spare -R drive +R media is readily available in a wide variety of vendors. The ISO can be burned to either.

iATKOS 5i picked up all my hardware out of the box. I have yet to get my Xpress 200 onboard video to receive a driver but that's because I have not looked. When/if I find a solution I will repost.

SMB is EXTREMELY flaky. I don't care but you should if you have a home network with Windows shares (why are you not OSx86ing your whole network?). When/if I find a solution I will repost.

I Have the same machine and i am stuck in a repeating reboot loop after the boot loader. this is after install. any ideas?

also how did you beat the non working USB/PS-2 problem? i used a PCI USB card.