Just got my OS X86 working after 1 year

nateiscool

5 posts in this topic

About a year ago, I heard that the Apple was moving to intel and was like ,"how sweet would that be to have OS X on a PC". I tried the very first release with no such luck. Tried kalyway, and most of the others. As new releases came out i could never get them to run. Most of the time I'd get stuck at the boot screen with the apple logo. Until about last Friday I had given up on it, until i read about iAtkos (however you spell it). I tried the version one with no success, tried installing it with different options, still no luck, then late last night I read that v5 was out and said hey, what's one more try going to hurt, so i torrented the latest release and one first try, IT WORKED!!! I've never been so happy. Athough I know nothing about OS X I will in time learn, just thought someone out there would like to know.

p.s Is it normal that the delete key doesn't work? I have to right click and select move to trash.

-Nateiscool

Awesome, my story was pretty much the same- except it involved me being way to careful the first time installing iAtkos. (gave up after first failed attempt... tried again 8 months or so later; and it worked!)

Congrats, have fun :P .