iAtkos 5i 10.5.5

kornholio64

4 posts in this topic

I have a Toshiba Laptop X205-SLi6, I was running it with Vista Ultimate in one HDD and Ubuntu in the second. I installed the iAtkos 5i version of OSX86 10.5.5, the problem is that when I get to the restart and the Apple screen comes all I get after a while is a circle with a slash (like a do not enter sign) above the Apple logo and it gets stuck there. Can anyone help me? I erased ubuntu and formated that HDD to Mac OSX extended (journaled).

Make sure you are installing the proper drivers during installation. Find out what SATA driver you have and determine whether your Laptop uses the Sata in IDE mode or AHCI. You may not be able to change it in the BIOS, but knowing how it operates you can select the proper driver during installatoin.

I found that I only got that error when I used the wrong Sata driver.

Make sure you are installing the proper drivers during installation. Find out what SATA driver you have and determine whether your Laptop uses the Sata in IDE mode or AHCI. You may not be able to change it in the BIOS, but knowing how it operates you can select the proper driver during installatoin.

I found that I only got that error when I used the wrong Sata driver.

well , my chipset is via pt pro880 so i installed VIAATA from SATA/IDE controllers, and i still get the still waiting for root device problem(the no smoke sign)