Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rathalos

Videos and shots of the new Quicktime X

4 posts in this topic

Advertisement

haha... i dunno... anyway, i installed 10a286 on my mbp... and i took a look at the quicktime X... I think the interface really has got a lot more to go to be polished up b4 it is actually aesthetically balanced... Black colour title bars look really awkward for quicktime... and its against HI guidelines for apple.... so i'm waiting to see how they will improve it....

anyway, 10a286 breaks more things, even though its much more stable in the core... coolbook works in 10a261, but in 10a286, its totally broken.... all forms of menu crackers are broken, so those who like to have the neat looking stats menu items will have to wait for a 10.6 version of the cracker to be out.... the Carbon desktop is acting really wierd and its totally not polished up well... icons cannot be arranged according to "snap to grid" preference.... and the distance between the icons and the text is way off.....

LOL, THEY ARE CRAZY!

They recordered this video about QuickTime X, which is yet to be announced as part of Snow Leopard and...

they published it as a podcast on iTunes!!!

Bets are open: how much time will this get before someone at Cupertino takes the video down? :unsure:

Sherry Haibara

If it is a spanish site/page it pass undetected more easily.

*mouth hangs open in amazement*

...Wow. This video...

I can't wait for Snow Leopard. It almost looks as if it had been HUD'd like in the customization threads.

Also, kinda reminiscient of iTunes and Front Row (to an extent)