Asus P5QC Bios Info!

StanelyDOG

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have been up for 3 days and 3 nights...OK! not really I do have a life :D , but seriously I am in the dark. I would like to know if there is anyone that has the bios setup for the Asus P5QC board and also I downloaded the "KALYWAY_LEO_10.5.1intel_SSE2_SSE3.zip" file and I wanted to know do I unzip it and then burn it or do I just burn the zip files as is for it tho be bootable?

For not I have it burn on a DVD unzip( so I have 2 folders, one called "_MACOSX" the second "KALYWAY_LEO_10.5.1intel_SSE2_SSE3"

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys...bios setup for the Asus P5QC board...
I'm not sure about specifically your P5QC MB. Here is set up for my ASUS P5K-E WIFI/AP:
  1. Set HDD-controllers to AHCI mode,
  2. POWERSTATE=S3

Processor:

1. Enable APIC2.0,
  2. Disable SPEEDSTEP,
  3. Disable C1E,
  4. Enable VT and XT(it is in "advanced" section)

I hope it is in general the same for you.

and also I downloaded the "KALYWAY_LEO_10.5.1intel_SSE2_SSE3.zip" file

and I wanted to know do I unzip it and then burn it or do I just burn the zip files

as is for it tho be bootable?

For not I have it burn on a DVD unzip( so I have 2 folders, one called "_MACOSX" the second "KALYWAY_LEO_10.5.1intel_SSE2_SSE3"

Any help would be appreciated.

I think disc will not be bootable if you just burn ZIP file on it, don't you agree? ; )

What's inside? if ISO file just extract it and burn iso.

But

Here is what the content of ISO should look like:

if you see something like this,

I'm not sure what to do:

try to burn content (I don't believe it works/possible)

or change extention to ISO manualy?

Or maybe you got DMG file?

if so check this forum I saw somewhere smthn about "how to" manage DMG from Windows.

Best decision is to try download an image file somewhere else, if you have no problems with traffic.

cheers!