Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[Sale] BFG 6600 GT Pci-e w/ Silencer

2 posts in this topic

I have a BFG 6600 GT Pci-e 128MB graphics card for sale. I installed an Arctic Cooling Silencer on it and it is, as the product name implies, totally silent. Note: It takes up the adjactent pci slot.

It comes with a new pci slot cover with perforations so the air can be pushed out of the adjacent slot. It also comes with 2 DVI - VGA adapters and a HDTV/Svideo dongle so you can use it with your tv.

I haven't had the time to test the new nvidia drivers, so I can't comment on how/if it works with osx86.

I'm looking for $175 shipped in canada, and am open to offers for various pc parts. In particular: a 2GB kit of ddr2-667 memory (straight up trade).

Email for pics.

Sign in to follow this