Help with P5N-D $20 Reward.

kevinkor99

4 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm still pretty new to this. I have pretty good computer knowledge and I'm pretty technical as well. I have a P5N-D and i want to install it using the XxX X86 10.5.6 and searched through the forums as well. All i got were posts from the beginning of last year. No matter what I do, i just can't seem to install it. I always get kernel panics right at the end of the installation where there is only 1 minute left. Since I'm still pretty new, I don't know which kernels to install and etc.

My system configuration is

Asus P5N-D 750i

OCZ Reaper 1066mhz 8gb of ram 4x2gb

1TB Sata and 80gb of IDE

USB Dvd Drive, I also have IDE and Sata as well

GTX 260

Core2Duo E8400

Whoever can solve my problem will get $20 through paypal or western union, etc. Would like this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks

Okay, I'm still pretty new to this. I have pretty good computer knowledge and I'm pretty technical as well. I have a P5N-D and i want to install it using the XxX X86 10.5.6 and searched through the forums as well. All i got were posts from the beginning of last year. No matter what I do, i just can't seem to install it. I always get kernel panics right at the end of the installation where there is only 1 minute left. Since I'm still pretty new, I don't know which kernels to install and etc.

My system configuration is

Asus P5N-D 750i

OCZ Reaper 1066mhz 8gb of ram 4x2gb

1TB Sata and 80gb of IDE

USB Dvd Drive, I also have IDE and Sata as well

GTX 260

Core2Duo E8400

Whoever can solve my problem will get $20 through paypal or western union, etc. Would like this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks

Check out posts in my Series 7 nForce + Intel CPU MOBO thread and my blog........ :lol: