Asus + Mac OS X logo

19 posts in this topic

Yes, another logo ! :P

This one, still drawn in Illustrator uses both Asus and Mac OS classical logo.

The Mac logo is used to represent the first "S" of the text "Asus", and also to show the complicity between them.

The logo comes with the text (using Apple's official font) : Mac OS X Compliant Personnal Computer.

COMMENT :) :censored2: :angel::D !!! :D

post-332477-1232634372_thumb.png

The Mac logo is used to represent the first "S" of the text "Asus", and also to show the complicity between them.

The logo comes with the text (using Apple's official font) : Mac OS X Compliant Personnal Computer.

COMMENT :(:):angel::D !!! :D

~Dude.. this is the best I've ever seen. Congrats!

COMMENT :censored2: :censored2: :angel::D !!! :D

Do you think it will work as a boot logo?

I use this as my "Splash Screen" on my ASUS P5B Deluxe , it flows kinda nicely from this onto the Grey one!

Man. That is something. Black is beautiful.

I'm getting some color around the white apple, even though it is in gray scale. :censored2:

Man. That is something. Black is beautiful.

I'm getting some color around the white apple, even though it is in gray scale. :censored2:

Here's the correct .rom file.

If you know how to add it you should know how to extract it! If not and you ask nicely I can extract it for you?!

This one is definitely PITCH BLACK!! It also takes away the Stupid Intel logo!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ezwkrzd1tzz

SticMAC

Hi,

that is just a great work.

I also have a P5B Deluxe but i dont know how to set that .rom file as my splash screen.

Could you explain it to us SticMAC?

Is there a possibility of breaking the system if you change the splashscreen? (Everything runs fine now -> never touch a running system ;) )

Put it on a memory stick or USB HDD, then reboot, press DELETE to go into the BIOS and use the ASUS EZ FLASH 2 utility under TOOLS, you should then see the BIOS on the "filemanager" just enter on it and it will confirm that it is either a newer BIOS or the same version and overwrite it! It should then automatically reboot, press enter again to go into the BIOS...

Under BOOT/Boot Setting Configuration is an option to enable Full Screen Logo, pick that! Save & Exit

SticMAC

Hi,

that is just a great work.

I also have a P5B Deluxe but i dont know how to set that .rom file as my splash screen.

Could you explain it to us SticMAC?

Is there a possibility of breaking the system if you change the splashscreen? (Everything runs fine now -> never touch a running system ;) )

Yes!!

I've made no changes in the BIOS, other than changing the logos! so your machine will still be exactly the same!

SticMAC

Ok. here goes a really stupid question.

Can I flash the rom with the logo with the MAc OSX Compliant stuff? Or is it on meant to be a wallpaper?

Yes!!

I've made no changes in the BIOS, other than changing the logos! so your machine will still be exactly the same!

SticMAC

can i use that splash on an Asus A8N Premium?

looks great and would love to use it too

thanks

This one is from my P5K-VM bios mod

post-51637-1233263413_thumb.jpg

Very much on the line of SticMac's. Also I got rid of the 'pressing keys' messages and Intel logo, so the spash screen looks just like the picture

I'm using it. thanks!

• 4 months later...
Here's the correct .rom file.

If you know how to add it you should know how to extract it! If not and you ask nicely I can extract it for you?!

This one is definitely PITCH BLACK!! It also takes away the Stupid Intel logo!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ezwkrzd1tzz

SticMAC

How did you remove the Intel logo? I'm trying to modify the BIOS splash screen on my ASUS P5KPL-CM and I can't seem to get rid of the big, ugly Intel logo, or the text at the bottom that says something like "hit TAB blah blah blah...."

• 1 month later...