REQUEST: HOW TO ENABLE LOGIC PLUGINS

Muchapo79

6 posts in this topic

someone said here you can rename plugins so that logic express can load them, then id like to know exactly how to do that since i want evp88 and others running!!!

Please EXPLAIN IT IN DETAIL since im so stupid to figure out myself. THANX!

The answer to that problem is right in this forum if I'm not mistaken

first of all, an answer wich doesnt answer anythin means nothin...

I guess you're mistaken... all i could find in this forum is a lame useless trick so that logic express (roseta, not universal) shows up as logic pro within loading, but it stills express since pro features are disabled. Even if you could ever enable some of them, it stills not universal wich means it will be unstable and useless.

I just ask if anyone have got evp88, evd6, evb3, & exs24 working in express 7.2. If anyone did i will appreciate a detailed information on how to do it. thanx again!

first of all, an answer wich doesnt answer anythin means nothin...

I guess you're mistaken... all i could find in this forum is a lame useless trick so that logic express (roseta, not universal) shows up as logic pro within loading, but it stills express since pro features are disabled. Even if you could ever enable some of them, it stills not universal wich means it will be unstable and useless.

I just ask if anyone have got evp88, evd6, evb3, & exs24 working in express 7.2. If anyone did i will appreciate a detailed information on how to do it. thanx again!

LOL, but an answer that points you in the right direction still counts as an answer right? :D

Firstoff, another person that doesnt actually read posts? What is going on here? SO many people havent actually looked at the description of the crack - the pro instruments DO work in express - i have them working on my copy, apart from spacedesigner which seems to be more tricky. And its not unstable :) so far with my installation, i've had one crash which was due to me accidentally opening another sequencer whilst having logic open-so im guessing rewire may be tricky using the crack...

If you're just trying to get the pro instruments work in express, you're completly out of luck...the express shell just wont allow it. Renaming will not work since there is no part of the program (core or shell) looking for them... so you have a choice... use the "lame useless trick" or just deal....

Doesn't seem so useless now, does it? :)

-JD-

LOL, but an answer that points you in the right direction still counts as an answer right?

Once again... the solution is in this forum but nobody points to it, so ill have to read the whole forum to find it... wich is exactly "the right direction", please???

I found out myself how to use the crack before getting to this forum, and i just came here to find out how to enable pro plugins, all i have readed here is that you have to rename them, but, rename to what? place where? please DETAILS!!! even using the "lame useless trick" i can keep both instalations running, isnt it?

Once again... the solution is in this forum but nobody points to it, so ill have to read the whole forum to find it... wich is exactly "the right direction", please???

I found out myself how to use the crack before getting to this forum, and i just came here to find out how to enable pro plugins, all i have readed here is that you have to rename them, but, rename to what? place where? please DETAILS!!! even using the "lame useless trick" i can keep both instalations running, isnt it?

Lol, yeah you can. Search for it! Its in the original Logic crack thread somewhere by me...theres 100 or so posts in there so i aint searchin through them all!

Have fun! :)

-JD-