boot-132 retail working but no sound, TM, or QE/CI (used munky's guide)

guaterickie

3 posts in this topic

ok well i used munkys guide to install os x and it worked wonderfully until updating to 10.5.5

so i installed retail 10.5 Leo and then installed the bootloader from munkys guide. for kexts i included the ones from the boot-132 cd and i also included some kexts for audio and for making my hard drives internal instead of orange.

when i reboot voila everything is working except for audio and TM. my graphics were working fine and my HD were being displayed as internal. after updating to to 10.5.5 nothing works now. i can boot fine but i tried going back into the 200MB EFI partition and adding nvkush and audio and hard drive kexts and then i restart but it didnt work. then i installed them through kext helper b7 and once again restarted. this time my HD were displayed as internal but i still have no sound, TM, or QE/CI support.

any ideas about what to do? should i try reformatting the 200MB partition again and doing that all over again? HELP PLEASE!

btw i am booting with "-f -v" (i have also tried without)

thanks for any help

i did do that though...

still have no sound...gfx was working before 10.5.5, dont know what happened. tried EFI Studio also but to no avail...

ok quick update

got sound working by redoing the 200MB partition portion again and leaving out the audio kexts.

just need to get QE/CI working and TM working and ill b golden.

if this doesnt get worked out by like 8:30 im just gonna use windows because im wasting too much time...:/