DUALBOOT (2HDS)

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys :]

i have two HDs

one with VISTA installed and other with osx installed, both are working fine, but i can´t do a DUALBOOT, =\, i´m using both changing the FIRST HD in the BIOS.

Someone can help me?

cya

obs: i know that Darwin cannot boot an OS from another physical hard disk, so what can i do?

I know exactly how you feel! I got vista on one and ideneb on the other. I do all my game player under vista (have no choice, they don't make a shaiya client for mac!) but I find myself using the osx more and more for normal use. Is it as simple as using easy bcd on the vista side and simply making a new entry to switch to the second drive and boot from there?

I started looking for the one in mine and I found it, but it's F10. I still wanted to just use a quick and easy boot menu and I read around the web were people were using easybcd to setup a multi boot with vista and osx86. I downloaded the program, installed it, added an entry for ideneb, saved it, rebooted and bingo. Now when I boot up the vista bootloader gives me the option of either going into vista or macosx! Sweet!