thanks insanelymac members

modis

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thank you to the members here who make it possible for less experienced members like myself to have a working osx86 machine. I've had several problems but now that everything is sorted out I realize how much this place helped me solve the issues I had.

:)

Yes, it's amazing, even without asking anything you can find everything that you need to know to get your favorite OSX86 distribution up and running. Especially if you use this: http://######.com/osx86search/

And, following the search plugins link at the bottom, you can even add it to Firefox as built-in search engine.

There's a lot of information to wade through here but it's not that different from studying and learning any other subject.

Now that you have educated yourself, please stick around and help others to do the same!

I would also like to share my thanks for everyone that's posted their problems, found solutions, helped others find solutions and generally been part of the community. You all helped me get my hackintosh of the ground and I appreciate it.

Me too..

I did research here and got osx86 up and running yesterday :) . Without haveing to ask for help, just search here and u will find answers .

Thanks to all writing here!!

/Daniel DOK Kristiansson