Another "which OSx86"...

Happy Dude

4 posts in this topic

So yeah, this is either in the wrong area of the forum or it'll get deleted. Anyway, since the Leo4all DVD I have is royally screwed, I need to download a new one, what one should I use for my laptop:

Acer Aspire 5315/Intel Celeron 560 2.13Ghz/2GB DDR2/120GB SATA/15.4" WXGA LCD/Intel x3100 Gfx/Some wifi (no idea, not fussed), currently running Vista Home Premium.

The reason they delete them is because if they got left, this forum would be 80% people whining about which disk they should use, and 20% people with legitimate installation issues. Look around on the forums, see what people with similar hardware configurations are doing and them find a disk. iATKOS, iDENEB and Kalyway are big ones.

Knowing what chipsets you have and what extensions your CPU supports is a good thing too.

$10 on this thread being gone by midnight.

• 2 weeks later...
The reason they delete them is because if they got left, this forum would be 80% people whining about which disk they should use, and 20% people with legitimate installation issues. Look around on the forums, see what people with similar hardware configurations are doing and them find a disk. iATKOS, iDENEB and Kalyway are big ones.

Actually the last thread was about building a hackintosh... meh :(