8600GT

sirNemanjapro

3 posts in this topic

I tried finding a good solution, read auto solution, before starting to do a manual install of drivers.

When I load up the Kalyway 10.5.2 I really dont know wich drivers to load before the install process. So I chose them all. I guess thats wrong, so if anyone can tell me, I'll appreciate, as sure it will all other 8600GT users out there.

Situation 1:

When I load the Kalyway 10.5.2 with all drivers loaded on install I get to chose the resolution I want. Since I have 22" I chose 1680x1050. The screen goes blue. Than I must restart, on the button, and when Leopard boots up, I have the correct resolution. But there is a bug of not recognizing my DDR memory on GPU. It reads 320? Instead of 256.

Situation 2:

I install Kalyway 10.5.2 without drivers and when it boots up I install 10.5.2_NVkexts+.pkg and than the same thing happens as the Situation 1, all with wrong readout of memory.

Situation 3:

I install the Kalyway 10.5.2 without drivers and then I add NVInstaller v.52 and the same thing happens.

Im going to try to install without drivers this time (as I did previously) and than add NVinstaller v.41, hope that will work.

• 2 months later...