My new Toshiba A300

Wingnut31

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I've spent a fair bit of time reading these forums and there's a ton of great info here but I'm not sure where to begin, I'd like to install a version of the Mac OS on my new Toshiba but have no idea which would be the best way to do it. I'd like to dualboot, came with Vista Home Premium 64-bit Edition. I'll list the laptop specs below and will be grateful for the help. :)

Processor

Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T5750 (2.0GHz, 667MHz FSB, L1 Cache 32KB/32KB, L2 Cache 2MB)

Operating System

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 64-bit Edition

Memory

Standard Memory: 2 x 2GB DDR2 (667 MHz)

Maximum Memory: 4GB DDR2

Expansion Modules: 512MB, 1GB, 2GB DDR2

HardDrive

320.0 GB, 9.5mm height, S-ATA, 5400rpm

Graphics

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650

Video Memory: 512MB dedicated VRAM

Up to 1279MB available graphics memory

Sound

Realtek ALC268 Software Sound, Intel High Definition

Audio, built-in harman kardon® speakers

Communication

10/100 integrated Ethernet LAN

Intel 802.11 agn Wireless LAN

Bluetooth V2.1+EDR

Thanks for your time. :P

i have a toshiba satellite and osx works flawlessly

start with dividing your partition into 2 or more then try kalyway with instruction. i was a bit sceptical at start but go ahead a play with it.

• 1 year later...
i have a toshiba satellite and osx works flawlessly

start with dividing your partition into 2 or more then try kalyway with instruction. i was a bit sceptical at start but go ahead a play with it.

Hi

did you get the wifi working first time round? i cant to get it working on the Satellite Pro A300, and the graphics card isnt being recognised? ive got iAtkos v7 10.5.7 installed PS did you format the hdd with journel? please can you let me which hackintosh you used and the model of the satellite pro you used thanks matey

Aki