Help me Build a Hackintosh beast

4 posts in this topic

Hey so I just got kalyway running on a cheap acer. Really happy to be running Logic studio finally.

I want to build a super quad core Hackintosh and have dual boot for XP64 as well. I want to use internet on this machine but will have to be able to connect 2 slave Pc's.

Here are my questions:

Will this work

intel P45 mobo?

Q9550?

I would like to install 16 gigs of ram in this machine. And have 4x250 gig harddrives.

get Mac OS X Server too... then you will be able to connect to yr PCs. When I'm running Mac OS X Client, the PCs do not detect the Hack but the Hack detects the PC. So to share files I have to put files into the PC's SharedDocs folder. The PC is running XP, the Hack is running iAtkos v4i 10.5.5 Mac OS X Leopard

get Mac OS X Server too... then you will be able to connect to yr PCs. When I'm running Mac OS X Client, the PCs do not detect the Hack but the Hack detects the PC. So to share files I have to put files into the PC's SharedDocs folder. The PC is running XP, the Hack is running iAtkos v4i 10.5.5 Mac OS X Leopard

Is the Mac OS X server available for download? And will I be able to use apple remote desktop?