need PCGENUSB2.kext

dmz_20042003

3 posts in this topic

Hi i hav installed kalyway 10.5.1 on intel mb 915gav. everything is good except a few things. first of all the usb doesnt work at hi speed. after searching the forum i found out that i need PCGENUSB2.kext. but the problem is it is no longer available. the link is dead. this kext is there on kalyway 10..5.2. but it wouldnt be sensible to download it for just this kext. lol so i request this nice forum members to provide me this PCGENUSB2.kext. pls dont give other patches. i dont needIOUSBFamily.kext as not every IOUSBFamily.kext has PCGENUSB2.kext. pls provide a working link. apart from that the lan on mb doesnt work. would be greatful if someone provide me that too. thanks in advance

Hi i hav installed kalyway 10.5.1 on intel mb 915gav. everything is good except a few things. first of all the usb doesnt work at hi speed. after searching the forum i found out that i need PCGENUSB2.kext. but the problem is it is no longer available. the link is dead. this kext is there on kalyway 10..5.2. but it wouldnt be sensible to download it for just this kext. lol so i request this nice forum members to provide me this PCGENUSB2.kext. pls dont give other patches. i dont needIOUSBFamily.kext as not every IOUSBFamily.kext has PCGENUSB2.kext. pls provide a working link. apart from that the lan on mb doesnt work. would be greatful if someone provide me that too. thanks in advance

look

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=117029