TP-LINK TL-WN321G dont work

andresusu

6 posts in this topic

<br />i have the TP-LINK TL-WN321G usb adapter and a leopard 10.5.2 Kalyway but the adapter not work.<br /><br />i use the oficial tp-link web site driver but wont work.<br /><br />anyone help?<br /><br />(sorry about my inglish)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I have the same usb wifi its working fine on my Ideneb.

After installing it it requires you to restart and then when u reach on the start up try to type -v and ENTER.

Go to your System Preference/Network it will detect as a ETHERNET.

Try to unplug it and plug it until ralink icon shows up.

• 4 weeks later...
i have the TP-LINK TL-WN321G usb adapter and a leopard 10.5.2 Kalyway but the adapter not work.

i use the oficial tp-link web site driver but wont work.

anyone help?

(sorry about my inglish)

I was planning on buying one but i first want to know if it's working or not on your machine. Any update would be appreciated.

Hey Victor

Try to go to the Tp-link website and try to look for the device TP-Link WN321G, download the driver it has also windows drivers folder choose the mac driver and install. It will ask you to restart ur machine. when its boot try to type -v and it will detect as a Eternet. Hope this will help

• 2 years later...
Hey Victor

Try to go to the Tp-link website and try to look for the device TP-Link WN321G, download the driver it has also windows drivers folder choose the mac driver and install. It will ask you to restart ur machine. when its boot try to type -v and it will detect as a Eternet. Hope this will help

I got an old and new version of this USB stick, the new one doesn't work. Apparently the vendor decide to change some of the internals but kept the same name. However if you look under OSX the product ID is different, the Ralink utility cannot recognize the new stick at all even though it's still named WN321G. So beware, I emailed for tech support asking if they used the same chipset, but I think these new sticks are a risky effort for SL.

I got an old and new version of this USB stick, the new one doesn't work. Apparently the vendor decide to change some of the internals but kept the same name. However if you look under OSX the product ID is different, the Ralink utility cannot recognize the new stick at all even though it's still named WN321G. So beware, I emailed for tech support asking if they used the same chipset, but I think these new sticks are a risky effort for SL.

yep same thing here.. TP-Link TL-WN321G version 4

I just got it working using this driver - http://download1.opendrivers.com/uploaddrv..._2010_04_06.dmg