Can't install

skypete

8 posts in this topic

I have tried everthing and nothing works i have a Asus striker extreme motherboard with a intel q6600 320 seagate sata barracuda drive 3 gbs ram and 8800gts videocard i tried to follow verdant guide to tribooting nothing works i downloaded jas 10.5 server and patched it also kalaway 10.5.2 freeezes the kalaway 10.5.1 works a little bit better would get the to the boot screen and about two minutes left it would just freeze. also tried iatkos, ideb, they do not work can someone tell what i am doing wrong it is so frustration maybe i need some patches for the these i only patched kalaway 10.5.2 and it does not work. only kalaway 10.5.1 works but freezes when it is almost finish with installation do i need to patch that can some one please help and i am trying to boot my sata harddrvie from a external enclosure.

i defetnlyt do type -v then it say Still waiting for root device that is when i am trying to boot JaS OSx86 10.5.4 Client Server it does not work then i would try to boot kalyway 10.5.1 it would work and install then stall after like 2 minutes remaining.

i defetnlyt do type -v then it say Still waiting for root device that is when i am trying to boot JaS OSx86 10.5.4 Client Server it does not work then i would try to boot kalyway 10.5.1 it would work and install then stall after like 2 minutes remaining.

it means you dont have a root port lol

i would try to boot kalyway 10.5.1 it would work and install then stall after like 2 minutes remaining.

Did you leave it at the "minutes remaining" bit when you tried the Kalyway disc ?, it does take a lot longer than the 2 minutes stated, mine took nearer 10 minutes

• 2 weeks later...