Realtek Driver Problem

notsnsone

2 posts in this topic

OK so my ethernet card is REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC..I'm using Kayway Mac OS X 10.5.3 with 9.3 kernel (not vanilla). The problem is that after a few minutes after loging in, the internet stops working. It's like disconected and I have to restart the whole system to get connected again. And I have to do this over and over..If you have any sugestions on fixing my network problem please feel free to post it. I'm looking forward for your help. Thanks!

OK so my ethernet card is REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC..I'm using Kayway Mac OS X 10.5.3 with 9.3 kernel (not vanilla). The problem is that after a few minutes after loging in, the internet stops working. It's like disconected and I have to restart the whole system to get connected again. And I have to do this over and over..If you have any sugestions on fixing my network problem please feel free to post it. I'm looking forward for your help. Thanks!

Solved it. Installed the speed step kernel for my pentium d and everything works like charm