GOT EVERYTHING TO WORK BUT HEADPHONES

flamee

8 posts in this topic

hey guys i installed kalyway leo 10.5.2 on my intel hp dv2617us laptop. i got everything to work but the headphones are not working the speakers work but not the headphone when i plug the headphones in nothing happnes and i can still hear form the speakers.

any suggestions???

You need to post specs. Mainly sound, mobo and install version/ kexts used.

If you are trying to plug headphones into sound card, try to plug them into working speakers.

-T

He has a laptop, so how can he connect the headphones into the speaker connection, hmm?

To the OP: I would suggest you search the forum to see if anyone with similar hardware has this problem. There could also be something in the HCL (wiki).

Hehe. But hey, TGIF right? :thumbsdown_anim:

Sweet lord yes. Down to my gf's pad tonight, no computers, no troubleshooting, just food, sunshine and sweet F.A all weekend...

... kinda off topic, but who gives a feck, but I dont care, IM RICK JAMES {censored}!

-T

Sweet lord yes. Down to my gf's pad tonight, no computers, no troubleshooting, just food, sunshine and sweet F.A all weekend...

... kinda off topic, but who gives a feck, but I dont care, IM RICK JAMES {censored}!

-T

Oh man, I love that sketch! I watch it on my laptop while smoking "le skunk" every time I cook something for my wife (like 2 or 3 times a week) and it still cracks me up!

It really sucks that those greedy bastards at Comedy Central declined Chappelle's requests making him leave the show, man. He is hands down my favorite comedian. I also like Charlie Murphy a lot.

- Rick James: Drink up! Be merry! Welcome to the China Club: A-CHANGA-CHUNG-CHANG-A-CHANGA-CHUNG-CHUNG-CHANG!".

- Rick James: Hey everyone, darkness is spreading!

lol you guys got ur own convo goin on rick james lmao.. i searched the forums BTW didt find anything use

Conexant HD-Audio SmartAudio 221 Driver

09-2008 4.36.7.60 B » Version: 25.11M

» Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver

these are the audio drivers that work for my laptop in vista. i don abt mac i mean the sound works but the headphone input does not