Wireless PCI device help.

Pankirk

9 posts in this topic

I have the WMP54G v4 or 4.1 and I can't seem to find any sort of drivers for it. I have searched all over this forum (and some others) in search fora solution. But, so far I have yet to find a solution to this problem. Is there some sort of application I can download that will install drivers for me? Or what kind of configuration file do I have to edit to make this work? If anyone knows any sort of tutorial that will get the internet working with the WMP54G then please help me out. Thanks again in advance!

EDIT: I should also mention that I am using iAtkos leopard 10.5.4 for AMD CPU.

I think it would be helpful to provide useful information... It's Linksys WMP54G (im pretty sure its v4.1, but it can very well be v4) and It's either RT61 or RT2500. I tried the RT2500 drivers from "http://www.ralinktech.com/ralink/Home/Support/Macintosh.html" And I also tried the Taiwanese site. Still no help. Im in leopard 10.5.4 iAtkos. But posting this from my horrible windows partition that I want to be able to get rid of.

Hmm, I tried being as polite as I can and I included all of the information I could about this device. Any help would really be appreciated. I know it's rude to post another topic about this card but every thread I look at with the same problem all still have no answers at all.

After some fiddling with this device I think that it's best that I let the pro's help me out. I have tried to port the Linux drivers to leopard (no luck at all...) and I tried other things too. I might go out and buy a wireless card today. Not sure tho.