Kalyway 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 - Turns off in the installation

conseld

5 posts in this topic

hello....

I have a Acer Aspire 7720z

I recorded DVD Kalyway 10.5.1 also gave the same flaw, it turns off in the hour of installation. I also used oa version 10.5.2 same thing, some tried the version 10.5.3 (torrent Exists)

My notebbok and new

-Intel Pentium Dual-core processor T2330 (1.60 Ghz, 533 Mhz Fsb, 1 Mb Ld cache)

-Up To 358MB Mobile intel Graphic media Accelarator X3100 (Compatible NVIDIA Geforce 8600m GS/GT With up to 1280 MB)

-2 GH DDR2

-Audio Dolby ( High Defininition Audio suport)

Do you have some help?

MSN: cledson@conseld.com

Help!!! Please

I got to arrive until the end the installation using the version Kalyway 10.5.1, until showing that the installation ended with success, later it went to black screen and it locked, showing a message saying that I would need resetar using the button to turn off. I turned off reset, but you give didn't recognize the installation saying to do the boot, I went in BIOS and I left reset just with my HD SATA. Good I was very sad is no fucionou grieves. Somebody had that problem, please I want a lot to use MAC

I got to arrive until the end the installation using the version Kalyway 10.5.1, until showing that the installation ended with success, later it went to black screen and it locked, showing a message saying that I would need resetar using the button to turn off. I turned off reset, but you give didn't recognize the installation saying to do the boot, I went in BIOS and I left reset just with my HD SATA. Good I was very sad is no fucionou grieves. Somebody had that problem, please I want a lot to use MAC

Hi,

I could'nt quite understand what you was saying but after you get a succesful install the black screen after is normal, now when you turned on your computer or restarted what did the error say ?

Hi,

I could'nt quite understand what you was saying but after you get a succesful install the black screen after is normal, now when you turned on your computer or restarted what did the error say ?

erroMac.jpg

The mistake says to turn off using the button, he is as a black screen in the middle. When I turn off anything else doesn't work, and he asks for Boot again I am sad :(:(:(:(

Did anybody already install the version iATKOS_4i? I am finished my torrent, later I will record in DVD. I am following those information in that topic, that it seems to be interesting and everything to give right

http://www.aspireoneuser.com/forum/viewtop...f=14&t=1505

Any information on that subject I will put here. In case somebody has my same possession puts the information here it will help a lot that one day somebody will need. Live the mac

Did anybody already install the version iATKOS_4i? I am finished my torrent, later I will record in DVD. I am following those information in that topic, that it seems to be interesting and everything to give right

Any information on that subject I will put here. In case somebody has my same possession puts the information here it will help a lot that one day somebody will need. Live the mac

Any information on that subject I will put here. In case somebody has my same possession puts the information here it will help a lot that one day somebody will need. Live the mac :D:D:D