Help Want to Install Mac OSX On New PC

GuitarSoloist

10 posts in this topic

I want to install mac on my external hard drive and use it on my new pc. As of now i have the leo4all 10.5.2 disc. I wanted to download the latest version 10.5.5 i think and the one that will work with my pc.(leo4all,kalyway,etc.)

My PC :

http://www.costco.com/images/content/misc/PDF/11203303_m8407cb.pdf

If u need more detail let me know.

personally i would use kalyway. Your computer seems ok to run it you may however encounter problems like most people, wi-fi, sound etc.. there are a few people around the forums who have leopard installed on a quad.

Try it mate you never know

regards

well i cant find kalway and i dont like to use torrents and i wont use them so, i downloaded iatkos and it loads and gets up to the apple logo and i left it for like an hour and the thing is still spining what do i do, i tried verbose mode it just loads a couple of things and stays there

also can u tell me if i can get kalway on a forum with to rapidshare.

i didnt see that also is this latest kalway :

OSX86 Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD Intel_Amd (sse2/sse3) EFI V8

cause i found it on w-bb for rs.

this is the message i get i tried -v and -s

Extension "com.apple.driver.ACPI_smc_platformplugin has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel & com.apple.kpi components use only one style

and nothing happens after that, this is iatkos 10.5.4 im downloading kalway 10.5.2 right now but if u know the fix for this let me know