MSI 945GCM478-L

Gush

7 posts in this topic

What problems are you having with this? Little more details would be helpful..........I have my setup already to start testing but am trying to gather info on other people using this board.

i am trying to get this board going right now but am not having any success.

• 2 weeks later...

hey and sorry for the lack of details

i am using a 3.2 northwood processor, 1 2gb stick of gskill 667, 200gb ide wd hdd, and pioneer sata dvd drive. i was using kalyway 10.5.2 which i patched with the chameleon patch. i was stuck in a reboot loop i managed to get past it by typing -legacy i dont know if this was a fluke or what. after i ran the install i could not get it to load the hdd but booted again with the disc in and typed rd=0s1 and it loaded the os from the hdd at which point i used the chameleon patch on it and now. it will load everytime with no disc as long as i type cpus=1 at the prompt. my only problem now is that after a while the ethernet will stop working and also there is no sound i have tried to use the ALC888Audio.mpkg but had no luck. so now i am trying to figure out how to uninstall it but admit i am a noob and haven't spent much time on it because it is running great on my older pc. sorry it has been so long since my last post but have been busy lately.

thanks to everyone on this forum you guys have helped me more than i can say

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...