Jas OSX 10.5.4 stuck at boot screen

Zicu

12 posts in this topic

Hi, i installed the JaS OSX 10.5.4 package on my machine ( multiboot vista/ubuntu/osx ), but when i want to boot it for the first time, the screen stays l like this for hours:

img0010dr9.th.jpg

i have no idea that this means (note the symol over the apple logo) or what i could do to fix it, any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, i installed the JaS OSX 10.5.4 package on my machine ( multiboot vista/ubuntu/osx ), but when i want to boot it for the first time, the screen stays l like this for hours:

img0010dr9.th.jpg

i have no idea that this means (note the symol over the apple logo) or what i could do to fix it, any suggestions?

What is your MOBO brand/model.......?

Please boot at boot: prompt with -v and let us know what error messages you are getting...

This info will enable me to hopefully help you...... :angry2:

Hi Eric,

When you say you had the same problem, do you mean it was rebooting or just not progressing to the installer/booting up?

Maybe try adjusting the settings in your BIOS for the hard disk/DVD type to AHCI. You may need to set it, reboot, then go into BIOS and check your boot order again.

(Windows wont like this, so change it back if you are going to boot Windows later)