Install problem IATKOS 4 Won't go past apple logo

iSIKH

6 posts in this topic

I have tried every command and I never get past the apple logo which looks like this everytime... image011xy4.jpg

Also when I try a command like -s or something I will get Firewire unable to determine security mode default to full secure or something like that....then it will keep saying after that still waiting for root device over and over....What can I do to fix this.... I am downloading Kalyway 10.5.2 intel and amd to see if that will work my specs are

3 gig ram, intel E6400 core 2 duo 2.13 GHZ, PNY Nvidia 9800 GTX, Belkin N1 wireless desktop card and vista 32 bit currently installed also I have a 160 GB sata hd from excelstar. Please help ASAP I really want to try this out this out....This will determine whether I will buy a mac or not :dev:

Everyone gets this problem. How come no one knows what causes is it? Even in a vague sense I have no idea what causes this problem except that it must be hardware related.

Sorry but thats just plain nonsense !

Try a google search on this phrase and you can see it's just EVERYWHERE.

The reason is OSX not recognising your harddrives... many solutions..like installing to P-ATA drive or USB have been proven to work ! :)