What is the best way to Install Mac OSX on this System?

fishersam850

3 posts in this topic

So... I have a "custom made" system.. Budget :censored2:

AMD X2 4200

1.5GB Ram

320GB HDD

60GB HDD

Nvidia 9500

What is the best way to install. I tried Kalyway, its seems to have issues with the partition. And if i do manage to install it. It freezes on the startup screen.

I tried.... iAtkos, Doesnt work with AMD's. I also dried Leopard4all. Do i have any other options? I'd really like to get OSX on my machine.

why wouldn't kalyway 10.5.2 DVD work? it supports both AMD and nforce... try it with just 1 hard drive in , on SATA port 1 or IDE master (dunno if its IDE or sata, you didn't say) What errors does kalyway give you? do you get a root not found? or a SAM multimedia error? or waiting for root device? or etc? can you get the boot DVD to load and can you open disk utility? or do you have issues just getting the DVD to boot? etc?

Ahh. Kalyway has an error with "ntsc"(Even though the partition is Fat32) showing alot of things. The hard Drive that i want to install it on is the 60GB HDD. It is IDE. I'd rather not slit the partition for my 320GB.It could be because when i was trying to install it, the 60GB was slave and the 320 was Masters. Does the fact that im installing it on slave matter. Linux4allV3 is giving me the Sam Multimedia error.. =/. I appreciate your help Zurie =D. I really do. All of the DVD's boot. Its just.. If Kalyway DOES install. It wont start up. It hangs at different messages.