ATI9800XT

1GB DDR 400Mhz

IBM Deskstar 40GB ATA100

-This is what i have done so far:

Installed flat image of tiger;

Patched with MAXXUS PATCH 4.0;

Graphic interface speed is aceptable;

Disk "HDD" speed is slow, max sequential speed of 7.02 MB/s;

Audio working fine with Info.plist fix, (for some reason i was unable to get Device ID in windows with DXdiag, i used linus "lspci -n" insted);

-APPS:

Preview only shows PDF's, it wont open images (even witn "open with Roseta" cheked);

Itunes works just fine (Burn doesn't);

-PPC apps that worked fine:

Macromedia Studio MX (all programs) (by the way, it also as installed Opera 6, Opera works fine with flash plugin, Deer Park and Safari didn't work with flash plugin);

Office 2004 for mac (all apps)

Adobe Photoshop CS2

Adobe Acrobat 7 Pro

Apple Logic 7 Pro

Roxio Toast Titanium 6.0.7

StuffIt Deluxe v9.0

DiscBlaze5

OnyX

WidgetOrganizer

Widgets Pref Pane

UnRarX20

modo102 (works but no acceleration on graphics)(best 3d app ever, check luxology site for 201 version ;)

Finaly, i hope someone finds a fix for ATI graphics cards, and speed up my HDD.

mybench.txt

first it pardons by ingles since I do not speak ingles, I use translator, me harias please to send your file kext that you use for sound, since I helpful use your same motherboard and and not obtained that the sound works, serious me, my electronico mail is c0per01@hotmail.com thanks for the aid and again it pardons in case the tradurctor does not translate it well

first it pardons by ingles since I do not speak ingles, I use translator, me harias please to send your file kext that you use for sound, since I helpful use your same motherboard and and not obtained that the sound works, serious me, my electronico mail is c0per01@hotmail.com thanks for the aid and again it pardons in case the tradurctor does not translate it well

tambien hablamos español

;)

uf, que gusto encontrar a alguien que me entienda sin usar traductores, y que los que me lean que pillen rollos, por cuasualidad no sabras como hacerla funcionar, que parece que toy negado a hacer funcionar hardware no reconocido en otras plataformas diferentes a windows.

• 5 months later...