BMC57XX Driver

jesusfreak198989

8 posts in this topic

Hmm yea I can't access it now, might just be that I'm using the driver. The biggest problem with it is that it stops working after 20 minutes, and requires a reboot. It was developed by BigPimpin, who is on the forums here, and I would bet mentioned it before, and I just couldn't find it. He based it off of the FreeBSD driver. I wish I had the programing skills to work on it myself, but I don't. Though I am going to mention the idea to a few of my friends and see if they want to start a fresh port of it.

Yeah, I haven't done anything on that in many weeks. I haven't changed anything on the website, either. You have to go to the main page first (leave off the "bcm57xx/notes.php" part) and then you can get to it.

It's still on my list for further work, but it's gonna be a couple months before I have time. When I do I'll spend a week first re-tooling the website. It's so ugly I can't stand looking at it myself!

Fixed the Link, for those interested.

Thanks BigPimpin for working on this. I hope you get time to work on it again. The main reason for me is, all the Computers in my College are the same model, and they all have this card. I run OS X off an external hdd, and it works great, cept for networking.

Anyways, thanks for getting the alpha done. Its a step up, and gives me what I need. And I can't wait to see you working on it again in the months to come

TheFreak