drivers:

vga: none

system: acpi/apic fix

appleSMBIOS.kext netkas

network: realtek 8139

useful tools: none

it dosent get stock anymore i hear music but no video

im using iatkos v1.0i r3

idk what kind of ethernet card i have - OK but do you have a PCI Ethernet card installed in aPCI slot in your PC?

and in the installation i use this

bootloader: Darwin x86 bootloader

partches:

Kernel: sse2 sse3 kernel

remove cpupowermanagerment driver

remove thermal kexts

drivers:

vga: none - You need a driver for GeForce 4 MX420 32MB graphics card

Option A. Install ONLY Natit from the iATKOS DVD......NOTHING else......reboot -v and report back

Option B. Go here and try the Natit Dual v0.01 driver and install onto your OS X system using Kext Helper b7......reboot -v and report back

system: acpi/apic fix

appleSMBIOS.kext netkas

network: realtek 8139 - Do not choose this driver, you need a RTL8101L (RealTek 8101L) driver .....so try the R1000.kext

Go here http://www.psystar.com/realtek_r1000_driver.html

and download the R1000.kext and install onto your OS X system using Kext Helper b7......reboot -v and report back

useful tools: none

it dosent get stock anymore i hear music but no video - what do you mean by music and no video? - you need to explain in more detail.......VERY IMPORTANT - list the messages you get on booting from the hard drive with -v

my ethernet is in the mobo..... in the pci i have a modem (could be that?)

i tryed natit and titan and both dose the same thing no video no audio....

how the kext helper works? (i never esused before)

OK if your ethernet is onboard the MOBO then install R1000.kext as previously stated.....

OK if you have tried both Natit and Titan before from the install DVD, then you should try the Natit Dual v0.01 driver (and if that does not work then v0.02).....if you download Kext Helper b7 and follow the instructions you should be OK......it installs kext files and then Repairs the file persmissions...

Ultimately you probably need to install a better supported graphics card i.e. one supported by NVinject such as Series 5,6,7 or 8.......as you can see from here your GeForce 4 MX420 32MB graphics card is not supported by NVinject.....

instructions are simple but... how i run the program??? i have no idea... in the file that i download there is only files and no cd image or program application.... i download all that you ask me to download

For R1000.kext, in the original link http://www.psystar.com/realtek_r1000_driver.html there was the line "To get the driver in binary form (.kext) click here and so click on "click here", then drag downloaded .kext file into the window of the running Kext Helper b7 program......

Have you downloaded the Natit Dual v0.01 and v0.02 flies to try...

yes i have the kext helper the r1000 driver (binary form) and natit dual v0.01 and v0.02

but how i run the kext helper??? i dont have video yet... can i make an iso disc with it and try to run the kext helper at the end of the installation?

Assuming on rebooting you can see the Darwin bootloader "boot:" prompt, try the following:

After rebooting by typing -s at the boot: prompt and waiting for the prompt

:/ root# to appear (I had to boot -s twice and press Enter after the static cursor appeared to get the prompt; you may not need to), type each of the following lines, followed by Enter and then waiting for :/ root# to re-appear:

mount -uw /

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/GeForce.kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/Ge*.kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/NV*.kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/Natit.kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/Titan.kext

followed finally by exit.

"logout" will then appear on screen followed by "Jettisoning kernel linker" and the rest of the verbose booting screen.........tell me what happens......

the same.....

You are having problems with video and Ethernet, so try:

boot with -s

mount -uw /

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/NV*kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTL8139Ethernet.kext

exit

You are having problems with video and Ethernet, so try:

boot with -s

mount -uw /

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/NV*kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTL8139Ethernet.kext

exit

i did that and nothing.... im gonna get an other video card and try... thanx for your help... you really help... im gonna post after i install the new video card.... (like in a week)

i did that and nothing.... im gonna get an other video card and try... thanx for your help... you really help... im gonna post after i install the new video card.... (like in a week)

OK......... :D

i found a GeFORCE 6200 TC 128MB ($30) will work????? im not a gamer so i dont need much....

Others appear to have got it working....... :(