problem installing kallyway, iatkos and leo4all

megadroopy

43 posts in this topic

1st sorry about my english im gonna try to do my best.....

i have a hp pavilion 762n, p4 2.26 ghz (sse2), 1gb, nvidia geforce mx420, 80g hd mbr

problems with kalyway and leo4all:

after dawin bootloader the screen shuts off an reboot again... (after the darwin loads said somethinf about efi really quik and i cant see what it said.....

problem with iatkos (v1.0i, v1.0 r2, v2.0):

i do the whole installation but when i restart the pc has a erros saying that i have to shutdown the pc or it get stock in the apple screen (the white one)

i have a inpiron 1521 (amd) and kalyway is running good (no video drivers but im working on it)

but i wanna run leo on my old pc

please somebody help me!!!!!

1st sorry about my english im gonna try to do my best.....

i have a hp pavilion 762n, p4 2.26 ghz (sse2), 1gb, nvidia geforce mx420, 80g hd mbr

problems with kalyway and leo4all:

after dawin bootloader the screen shuts off an reboot again... (after the darwin loads said somethinf about efi really quik and i cant see what it said.....

problem with iatkos (v1.0i, v1.0 r2, v2.0):

i do the whole installation but when i restart the pc has a erros saying that i have to shutdown the pc or it get stock in the apple screen (the white one)

i have a inpiron 1521 (amd) and kalyway is running good (no video drivers but im working on it)

but i wanna run leo on my old pc

please somebody help me!!!!!

Try with Kalyway, and OS X install volume partitioned MBR and formatted HFS+,

Kernel

Kernel_9.2_sleep

Graphics Drivers

None selected initially

Audio_Drivers-

None selected initially

Networks_Drivers-

None selected initially

Motherboard_Chipsets (Support for ATI ; Nvidia ; Intel ; Via ; SiS ; Marvell ; JMicron)-

Select all

Thirds_Applications (will be installed in /applications/KOOLSOFTS/)-

Your choice

Patches

Accept default SMBIOS

Select SSE2_Jas1048_ACPI_APIC (may or not work)

Other Patches-

None selected initially

but i cant run kalyway!!!! after the darwin bootloader it keeps rebooting... can i change the darwin in the .iso ????

1. Boot from the Kalyway 10.5.2 Install DVD.

2. On DVD Darwin boot loader appearance, press F8 quickly and at the "boot:" prompt, type

"-v -legacy platform=ACPI|86PC" (without quotes).....and report what happens including bootup screen error messages....

3. If the Kalyway OS X Installer has loaded successfully, choose your main language and then use Disk Utility to partition the HDD as Master Boot Record (MBR) into the number and size of volumes required, and format the intended OS X install volume as Mac OS X Extended (Journaled) giving it a unique name without spaces.

4. In "Customize" choose

Kernel - Kernel_9.2_sleep

Graphics Drivers - None selected initially

Audio_Drivers - None selected initially

Networks_Drivers - None selected initially

Motherboard_Chipsets (Support for ATI ; Nvidia ; Intel ; Via ; SiS ; Marvell ; JMicron) - Select all

Thirds_Applications (will be installed in /applications/KOOLSOFTS/) - Your choice

Patches - Accept default SMBBIOS and select SSE2_Jas1048_ACPI_APIC (may or not work)

Other Patches - None selected initially

im gonna try that now....

it wont do nothing.... still rebooting.... im gonna post a video that way you can see

Is it rebooting after an apparently successful install, or when trying to install....?

Is it rebooting after an apparently successful install, or when trying to install....?

Try booting "-v platform=x86"

same thing..... wont do nothing...... still rebooting after it darwin

Try with

Kernel - Kernel_9.2_sleep

Graphics Drivers - None selected initially

Audio_Drivers - None selected initially

Networks_Drivers - None selected initially

Motherboard_Chipsets (Support for ATI ; Nvidia ; Intel ; Via ; SiS ; Marvell ; JMicron) - Select all

Thirds_Applications (will be installed in /applications/KOOLSOFTS/) - None selected initially

Patches - None selected initially

Other Patches - None selected initially

i cant try that cause it wont let me install nothing.... i cant pass the darwin bootloader... (with kalyway) but i can install iatkos but it freeze in the apple screen after istallation....

What error messages are you getting when booting after the iATKOS <which version> installation with -v?

iatkos v1.0 r2 and no error msg..... just the apple screen... im gonna installed again and boot with the -v to see

Until you have a reliably working OS X install, always boot with -v......

now wont load darwin... error loading operating system

when i press the f8 only shows the cd and not the hd

Try a clean install with iATKOS v1.0r2

1. Make sure your OS X volume is partitioned as MBR and formatted as Mac OS Extended (Journaled)

2. In Customize select only

iATKOS v1.0i Main System

Darwin EFI bootloader

SSE2 SSE3 kernel

nothing else at this stage.......

4 Reboot with -v.....

Depending on what the error messages are.....alternatively try in Customize

iATKOS v1.0i Main System

Darwin X86 bootloader

SSE2 SSE3 kernel

nothing else at this stage.......

Reboot with -v.....

BTW If you cannot even boot the iATKOS v1.0 r2 install DVD properly then find iATKOS v1.0 r3........

ok im gonna do it

i press the f8 and no hd just the cd... if i type -v goes to the installation screen and if i just let the darwin load it said "you need to restart your computer".... im gonna download the v1.0 r3 now.... there is no way to change the darwin in the kalyway and put the one from the iatkos? the one from iatkos doesnt say nothing about the efi and meaybe that the problem

i found this post and it said something about the nforce shipset... idk if i have that.....

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=87901

No, your HP Pavillion 762n Desktop PC has the P4 2.26 GH/533 CPU, Intel 845e MOBO chipset, and AC97 Audio chipset.

now after the installation i can see the hard drive in the darwin.... but i have a kernel panic...

no more kernel panic.... now it get stock here-----------

100_0739.jpg

When posting give more needed detail.......

First - Did you use iATKOSv1.0r3?

Second - List ALL the Install DVD Customize options you selected to get to this point

Third - Your motherboard has a onboard 10/100BT Ethernet controller with the Realtek RTL8101L chipset not RTL8139.....Also the AC97 Audio chipset is a Realtek ALC202A.

Or do you have a RTL8169 PCI Ethernet card installed in your PC?