Help with HP BIOS (F.24A)

LRZRAGE

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I had recently patched HP BIOS F.58A to stop the whitelist check for wireless card. I found the whitelist in BIOSCOD4.ROM after the bios was unpacked with phoenix bios editor. I moved onto F.24A BIOS by request and have identified where the whitelist is (in BIOSCOD1.ROM) but to do the hack isnt the same. In the F.58A I changed a F9(stc) to a F8(clc) to stop the check of the whitelist. But in the F.24A there isnt anywhere close to change that. You can see the similiarities between BIOSCOD4.ROM(F.58A) and BIOSCOD1.ROM(F.24A). I have added a picture to show some of the work. Anybody out there have any ideas on what to do? Thank you for your time and support!

post-214538-1219986866_thumb.jpg

Also looks like people are requesting the F.2B bios... anybody out there with suggestions??

Hello everyone. I had recently patched HP BIOS F.58A to stop the whitelist check for wireless card. I found the whitelist in BIOSCOD4.ROM after the bios was unpacked with phoenix bios editor. I moved onto F.24A BIOS by request and have identified where the whitelist is (in BIOSCOD1.ROM) but to do the hack isnt the same. In the F.58A I changed a F9(stc) to a F8(clc) to stop the check of the whitelist. But in the F.24A there isnt anywhere close to change that. You can see the similiarities between BIOSCOD4.ROM(F.58A) and BIOSCOD1.ROM(F.24A). I have added a picture to show some of the work. Anybody out there have any ideas on what to do? Thank you for your time and support!