ZD1211 - Any Solutions?

Alexg1991

8 posts in this topic

follow this guild to make it fully working http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...=118590&hl=

I followed your guide step-by-step with no success.

Installed ZyDAS.

Rebooted.

Checked System Profiler under USB tab for my USB Wireless Adapter Vendor and Product.

Converted these numbers in Integer (4625 and 2766).

Checked ZD1211Mac.kext for these IDs, but they were already in.

Checked ZD1215Mac.kext for these IDs, they weren't in, so I replaced them with other two random IDs (useless step, my Adapter is ZD1211, why checking also ZD1215?).

Rebooted.

Deleted IO82011.

Rebooted.

I use distribution iDeneb v1.1 (Mac OS X 10.5.4)

I followed your guide step-by-step with no success.

Installed ZyDAS.

Rebooted.

Checked System Profiler under USB tab for my USB Wireless Adapter Vendor and Product.

Converted these numbers in Integer (4625 and 2766).

Checked ZD1211Mac.kext for these IDs, but they were already in.

Checked ZD1215Mac.kext for these IDs, they weren't in, so I replaced them with other two random IDs (useless step, my Adapter is ZD1211, why checking also ZD1215?).

Rebooted.

Deleted IO82011.

Rebooted.

I use distribution iDeneb v1.1 (Mac OS X 10.5.4)

Try to boot with USB Wireless already plugged. Boot with -v and try to realize if there is any output of ZD1211 driver. Also check ifconfig. Sometimes card is not present in Network preferences, but present in ifconfig. Try kextload ZD1211Mac.kext. Is it loads properly?

At this point I don't know what to tell you.. Maybe someone else helps you with this B)

PS But mainly errors are with IOPCIFamily.kext. Try to find some version of this kext on forum and replace your kext with it. I'd advice to backup your kext, because all can be useful.. Also IOATA and IOATAPI fails. Interesting.