Dual boot with Vista?

KsbjA

4 posts in this topic

I have problems booting into OSX86 Leopard. Does anybody know what to do? Hopefully one of your 1337 guys can tell me... Here's how it went:

I installed the BrazilMac patched DVD and patched the install with the USB drive as suggested. I installed on a FAT32 external drive, which was the only one accepted by the installer.

Next, the computer restarted. The installer launched again, so I restarted one more time and removed the DVD from the tray. Now Vista booted up. The Vista bootloader had shown up for a split second, so I got EasyBCD and later VistaBootPRO. In one of these apps I set the timeout to 30 secs. Then I restarted the PC.

Mac didn't show up in the Vista bootloader. Booted Vista again.

Now I tried anything I could find on the net - tboot, chain0, etc. etc. Nothing helped.

(I can add more information about what I did, I wasn't sure what is important - just ask me!)

Can anybody help me? :P Thanx in advance.

I made several mac entries in EasyBCD, didn't work. Set to the drive (H:\) where mac is installed, and vista bootloader spitted out an error. Also tried with C:\ + chain0/tboot. Both spitted out an error (chain booting error with chain0 and something about HFS with tboot).

Can anybody explain me what is macdrive?