Audio (driver) Problems on Acer 5920g (using Leopard 10.5.2 Kalyway updated to 10.5.3)

Fantasmeo

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

As you probably have understood reading this topic title/description, I need some help with my audio driver.

I' writing from a notebbok "Acer 5920g" using Leoprd Kalyway 10.5.2 updated to 10.5.3. The system works without too much problems, but the audio drivers I'm using doesn't work very well.

I'm actually using AzaliaAudio Drivers, and I think my sound card is an Intel HD Audio (or something similar :P ) but the only thing fully working are the integrated notebook speakers (not so bad anyway :P ). I noticed someone with the same notebook on this forum are using another (ALC 888 or something similar) and I tried it. The only result was that i could ear music only using my headphones (speakers were not working)... :)

So, the question is... What can I do to make both internal speakers and mic/headfones jacks working??

Please help me... I searched on the forum but nothing seems to work. Thank you very much in advance!

hi there

as far as I know - there is no driver as yet - although I read somewhere that you can "import a codec from knoppix" - not sure how to do that...anyone know?

have u got the camera and wireless lan or normal lan working?

i can confirm the hdmi out works well - but no sound tho.

in comparison to vista - its fantastic isnt it!