WTB 775 CPU * For Model D915GUX*

Kane Adams

11 posts in this topic

Don't need a CPU that will work so this Model D915GUX for sell. $30.00 no shipping in the US

I bought this and then found out my Intel Pentium 4 631 Cedar Mill 3.0GHz 2MB L2 Cache LGA 775 would not work on it :P

Anything over 1 gig would be nice.

Thanks.

Edited by Block Head

Guest BuildSmart
I need a CPU that will work on the Model D915GUX MB?

I bought this and then found out my Intel Pentium 4 631 Cedar Mill 3.0GHz 2MB L2 Cache LGA 775 would not work on it :(

Thanks.

Don't tell me that cause then I would have to say it is a miracle that my BOXD915GUXLKR has been running with a Pentium 4 3.0 ghz when it shouldn't have been.

Also have a Gateway Luxemburg (same basic board but with onboard firewire) runs great with a 3.0ghz P4 with sse3 <-- have an extra board with a Celeron-D 2.66 I can let you have for $75.00.

Have you seen these boards fire up or even post something?

I need a CPU that will work on the Model D915GUX MB?

I bought this and then found out my Intel Pentium 4 631 Cedar Mill 3.0GHz 2MB L2 Cache LGA 775 would not work on it :P

Thanks.

It does not support 65nm CPU's. Go for older Prescott Pentium 4 Models, 90nm.

Guest BuildSmart
If no one has a CPU anyone want to buy the MB $30.00 +shipping and a Intel Pentium 4 631 Cedar Mill 3.0GHz 2MB L2 Cache LGA 775 86 (775_VR_CONFIG_05A) 65 (775_VR_CONFIG_06) Single-Core Processor

$50.00 Plus shipping

Is this a Luxemburg motherboard (it has firewire onboard)?

Guest BuildSmart
I don't think so.

I'll tell you what, I'll sell you a new D955XBKLKR for $50.00 + shipping that that processor will work in.