can't connect to internet

tattoou

9 posts in this topic

hi i would like some help in setting up my internet connection, i've installed iatkos v 1,0i on my pc (hardware is asus p5k pro motherboard,q6600 2 core quad,geforce 9800gtx,4gig's of ram ddr2 1066,realtek al883), Lan "marvell 88e8056" is what i would like to know about, how do i get mac os x to connect to the net using it,i also have duel boot xp and vista with xp on it's own hdd and vista and mac os x leopard (iatkos v 1,0i) on another hdd, can i tripple boot the xp vista and mac os x leopard (iatkos v 10i),i also have two more hdd's for backup all internal thank's for any help i can get

Hello,

I would also like to ask for your help since we have similar problems. My PCI card cannot be detected/cannot be seen in the system profiler.

I already installed different drivers and the software that comes with it. The problem shows that "No device was connected".

Please help. It's been days since I haven't move. :censored2:

You have a marvell 88e8056 PCI card? Or is built-in motherboard style?

The more information you provide the more assistance that can/will be given.

"

Hello, I have the same problem.

I'm using Zephyroth 10.5.2 and I have a "Marvel Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller" (as written in Device Manager) and Mac OS X doesn't recognize it. I tried several kexts but no success.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I used to have this problem. This worked for me: "The solution for us is to boot into Windows (XP or Vista), go to the Properties for your network card, select "Advanced", and there is a setting that is something like ""Wake on LAN after shutdown" that needs to be Enabled."

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=618544

This one doesn't work for me... I also tried that driver on zshare but no luck.. still doesn't recognize it.. any other solution pls ? Thx