Instalation Problem with Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have heard loads of gud stuff about mac osx regardging how much its better and all.....i recently read an article on lifehacker about hackintosh .and hence decided to give OS X a shot.before i buy one..........

I have downloaded Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd and have burnt it ..........

also i did not understand anytinhg regarding Add_kext_to_dvd_boot [where do i have to add this and how so burnt the DVD plain i.e the iso only without doing nything to it

i reboted my machine changed drive confiugration to AHCI [as suggested in lifehacker]

Darwin/x86 was selected after i pressed a key to boot from DVD

during install process i got following Errors i suppose

Error:firewire unable to determine security mode: defaulting to full

Code signing:CS_invalid_page:P=41[config]clearing CS_valid

Core RAID Server[43]:20483 not responding

after these error it detected my hdd windows partition and after some time it went on installl screen

I chose to install OSX on my exsisting windows C drive by overwriting it by mac OSX extended journeled partition

it checked DVD for error and it didnt find any

it tried to install the os but gave this following error and asked me to restart

"Cannot create folder/volumes/untitled/bassystem.pkg.174uOSi7f"

My system specs are

mobo : intel DG33FB

CPU:intel Q6600

grx:Nvidia 8600GT

RAM:3GB@667

HDD:320 GB segate

any help is appreciated :D

thx and i apologise if i did ny newbie errors and for such a long post.i did try to browse the forum regarging similar instances but couldnt understant nothing :D

Hi all,

I have heard loads of gud stuff about mac osx regardging how much its better and all.....i recently read an article on lifehacker about hackintosh .and hence decided to give OS X a shot.before i buy one..........

I have downloaded Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd and have burnt it ..........

also i did not understand anytinhg regarding Add_kext_to_dvd_boot [where do i have to add this and how so burnt the DVD plain i.e the iso only without doing nything to it

i reboted my machine changed drive confiugration to AHCI [as suggested in lifehacker]

Darwin/x86 was selected after i pressed a key to boot from DVD

during install process i got following Errors i suppose

Error:firewire unable to determine security mode: defaulting to full

Code signing:CS_invalid_page:P=41[config]clearing CS_valid

Core RAID Server[43]:20483 not responding

after these error it detected my hdd windows partition and after some time it went on installl screen

I chose to install OSX on my exsisting windows C drive by overwriting it by mac OSX extended journeled partition

it checked DVD for error and it didnt find any

it tried to install the os but gave this following error and asked me to restart

"Cannot create folder/volumes/untitled/bassystem.pkg.174uOSi7f"

My system specs are

mobo : intel DG33FB

CPU:intel Q6600

grx:Nvidia 8600GT

RAM:3GB@667

HDD:320 GB segate

any help is appreciated :(

thx and i apologise if i did ny newbie errors and for such a long post.i did try to browse the forum regarging similar instances but couldnt understant nothing :(

In my case the only way that i can install kallyway is by taking the hd of my laptop and placing it in another laptop HP, then i install and when it`s done i place my hd back to my computer, by this way i install with success Leopard... If i dont do this it just reboots or stalls in the apple screen... In add kext to dvd didnt add nothing, just burned the iso and installed.