leo4allv3 install help...keeps crashing during install

sQuadron

9 posts in this topic

ive been trying all day to install leo4all v3 on my pc today...ive been using the wiki install tutorial all the way to where you have to click customize. after i pick my drivers it gets to about 9% during the install off the disk and then crashes if it makes it that far to begin with.

my specs are:

intel core 2 duo E 6850 LGA775

ASUS striker exteme mother board nFORCE 680i

4 gigs of ram but i pulled 2 out

2 nvidia geforce 8800 gt 512mb

2 175 raptors in raid 0

and im doing a native install on a mybook external 350

i have no idea what my problem is? maybe im picking the wrong drivers? what should i do...

thanks

Install freeze and don't work ?

or you add message error, if this, what is it :)

Some install problem comes bad burn !! You can try to reburn at slowly speed and if they don't work try to install another release

Enjoy !!

it keeps getting furthur along in the install process...this time it got to 13% and then just freezes?

should i try i different version of leopard 10.5?

please, any help is needed

Try to install other OS first, just to see that your hardware has no problems.

ive been using vista 64 bit for awhile now so i know that my pc is fine...i was about to try iatkos 2.0i but maybe i will just try re burning that dvd at a slower speed....other than that i should be fine with my curent set up?

ive been using vista 64 bit for awhile now so i know that my pc is fine...i was about to try iatkos 2.0i but maybe i will just try re burning that dvd at a slower speed....other than that i should be fine with my curent set up?

i tried re burning leo and then i burned i atkos 2.0i and i still connot get rid of the freezeing during install

the furthest ive gotten is with leo4all and it was 2 minutes left before the install was complete...

are my dvd drives faulty? what do i do?

Perhaps !!

But I think that you had install error, before install, if DVD check work, your DVD is correct.

Bug at 2minute countdown, can be bad driver selected in personalization..

Which release of leo4all used ? If it's V2 you can try V3 !!!! that work better.

Perhaps !!

But I think that you had install error, before install, if DVD check work, your DVD is correct.

Bug at 2minute countdown, can be bad driver selected in personalization..

Which release of leo4all used ? If it's V2 you can try V3 !!!! that work better.

its v3 for sure....

• 3 weeks later...

im getting the same problem. but the freeze can be anywhere from the first sign of the mouse cursor and wallpaper to the very last minuite of installation. all my hardware is brand new and works fine with xp. at one point it said it finished installing and went back onto the white apple logo screen then froze there. and its leo4all v3 im using, both patched and unpatched versions.

specs

intel core 2 quad

4gb ram

55gb IDE, 250gb SATA