problem with OS X Leopard

premik91

7 posts in this topic

this problem occurs each time i use update or if use OS X for more than an hour (i dont know why this happens), and when it happens i can't do naything except restarting the computer :)

so, i am asking for your help :)

here are the pictures: ;)

post-214333-1214943085_thumb.gif

post-214333-1214943431_thumb.gif

post-214333-1214943488_thumb.gif

post-214333-1214943522_thumb.gif

I had this problem with my ip35 abit motherboard until I changed the cpu voltage values around. They were given to me by someone who apparently knows what they are doing. Once I did that, it's stable all day long.

I have the e8400 processor, so I don't know if the values that I have would work for you.

"do i have to reinstal OS X, or can i change kernel in other way?

which kernel do u think is best?

i have intel core 2 quad, 8800 gts 640mb, p5kc asus motherboard, 160gb sata disk (if it helps)"

I had the same problem with iAtkos install - (although I only got a few minuets with OSx or a few seconds in some cases) I had to do a complete re-install and chose Kalyway 10.5.3, selected the most compatible kernal (top of the list, supports intel/AMD SSE2 and 3) because the Vanila / apple kernel where causing me problems.

I looked at trying to change kernels without re-install, and although the documentation in Kalyway suggest you can do this by entering a command at the boot - it didn't work for me and I ended up having to re-install.

thx for answers guys ;) , but i tried all kernels that are avaliable on kalyway 10.5.2 and i still can't update. I can do everything else, but can't update: mac os x 10.5.4 update

so if you have anyother suggestions, plz help

do u think that update: Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.3 Kalyway Combo Update can repair this, or will this just screw everything up, like before (pictures that are displayed in the first post)