Bluetooth Driving me crazy! PLZ HELP!

7 posts in this topic

hello everybody,

I've been searching in the forums for a while, but couldnt find any solutions related to this matter...

first of all id like to say all this started when i was trying to get a mighty mouse to connect to my hp notebook.

nomatter what i tried, it just wouldnt connect. it would find it, it would establish connection, but when it comes to pairing it would say could not pair....

so the other day i turned on my desktop and my logitech mx5000 combo would work, tried to pair them back and now the same things happening on my desktop?!?!

its been working fine for the last 4 months... it just decided to stop working i do not understand, i did not make any updates or anything else for that matter.

Please help, need to use my mouse and keyboard!

post-134397-1214895433_thumb.png

Hi,

when bluetooth device made trouble I simply deleted all BT devices from system preferences.Disable bluetooth by using Utilities/Datatransfer and enable it again und then try to pair your devices again.Hope that will help you.

I have exactly the same problem (kaliway 10.5.2), my mouse is detected but unable to connect to it, the pairing fails.

i remember sometime it works and sometime not, sometime the message is the device doesn't have the required services.

my laptop is a HP NX7400 and the bluetooth is from widcomm.

sorry to ask, but what do u mean by Utilities/Datatransfer? i dont see any Datatransfer app in the utilities folder?

Sorry I don't know the exact application name in english. Go to Utlities/Bluetooth*, the one with to BT Logo in it.

ok guys, well it turns out that changing the kernel to vanilla kernel fixes everything!

i used the vanilla kernel, and i got the bluetooth to work right away and even the usb problems i was having!

if only i could get sleep to work :unsure: